Straight Jackets Not Required For Admission

Straight Jackets Not Required For Admission

Monday, August 16, 2010

She Is Getting So Big!

Yesterday I spent a couple of hours going through my little Moon Beam's dresser.  I had to get rid of all her Newborn outfits because they don't fit her anymore.  It broke my heart.  I sat there and carefully folded her outfits one by one and placed them nicely in a shopping bag wondering where they would end up.  I could take them to Goodwill, or I could try to sell them at a second hand store.  They are totally clean since every time she spits up or gets dirty I change her right away.  I hate dirty clothes!  I thought about calling my OB today and seeing if she has any patients that are having girls that maybe don't have family or money to buy cute clothes. 

I told Hubby that I was going to keep one outfit from each stage.  So already I have her preemie outfit as well as an outfit from her NB stage.  Next I will be pulling out a 0-3 month outfit and then a 3-6 month outfit!!!!  Where has the time gone?  I have been looking back at pictures from right after her birth and comparing them to pictures of her now.  She was so small.  So fragile back then... but now she is tough.  She has pudgy arms and legs.  She holds on to me when I hug her.  Not intentionally, but I don't think her little arms have anywhere to go except around my neck. 

What's next?  Kindergarten?  High School?  Her first kiss?  How do I make time stop?  This is all going by way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment