Straight Jackets Not Required For Admission

Straight Jackets Not Required For Admission

Friday, August 6, 2010

I Love You To The Moon And Back

I have always been in love with the moon.  I remember as a child sitting in the back of my Grandfather's station wagon with the rear facing seats... I would watch the moon as we drove and feel like it was following us.  I talked about the man in the moon and I made wishes on full moons.  I love the moon.  Then after I graduated high school, I discovered the book, "I Love You This Much".  It's about a Mom rabbit and a baby rabbit and they are discussing how much they love each other. 

Hubby bought me a charm for my necklace that has my Moon Beam's name and birthday on it along with a charm that says "I love you to the moon and back".  I love it so much.  I look at my little Moon Beam and I never knew that there could be this much love.  She is so amazing.  Her smiles make my day and when she is sleeping, although sometimes it's a nice break... I usually can't wait until she wakes up so I can see her smile. 

My sweet Moon Beam, I love you to the moon and back.  You too Hubby!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment